Instructions for Using Promotional MaterialsThese promotional tools have been designed by Vessel Ministries to assist in promoting your special event for your church, district, or organization. It is our hope and prayer that this addtion to the Vessel website will be a benefial tool to help for your committee or event planner. Detailed instructions are below!
You will need Adobe Reader, a free software tool available on the Internet. You may download Reader here:
Download Adobe Reader
To use these templates, follow the following "how-to" steps:
Choose the theme that you would like to use.
Vessel has provided six design themes; each comes with the same options: (1) a tri-fold brochure, (2) half-page handout or worship folder insert, (3) an 11" x 17" poster, (4) and a name tag blank. You may insert your own title or theme and event specifics into these documents (see the example at the left).
When you open the document in Adobe Reader, you should see a button that says "Highlight fields." Click the button to be able to see the form fill options in the document.
To fill out form
1. Select the hand tool from the Adobe toolbar.
2. Position the pointer inside a field and click.
3. Enter text.
4. After entering text, press Tab to accept and go to the next field.
5. Once you have filled in the appropriate fields, click the Print button on the bottom of the form.
To save form:
1. Click the "Saves a copy of the file" icon on the Adobe toolbar or choose File > Save As
2. In the Save PDF file As dialog box: (1) Choose a file location in the Save in field. (2) Enter a file name for the document in the File name field.
3. Click Save.
Specifics for each
handout or worship folder insert: 5.5" X 8.5" Two
Nametags: Use Avery "8 up" templates: 5095, 5383, 5390, 3591, or 5395
Vessel Ministries, Inc. (316) 204-1234 or (541) 858-1777
Visit Kathy's Other Website: www.alaskathy.com or email: email@example.com